Tuesday 20 August 2013

20 Items from my bucket list...



image borrowed from google :)

Hello

I have seen that a lot of people are posting their bucket lists so thought I would join in.   Here are 20 items from my list so far.  
  1. Visit New York City
  2. Send a Message in a bottle
  3. Learn to Drive
  4. Go to the Cavern Club in Liverpool
  5. late night BBQ on the beach
  6. Go wine tasting
  7. learn to play an instrument
  8. Have a pizza in Italy
  9. Go on a boat
  10. book a random holiday
  11. get a tattoo
  12. learn to swim
  13. Go in a hot air balloon
  14. have a Guinness in Ireland
  15. go to Oktoberfest in Munich
  16. cuddle a koala bear
  17. go to a festival
  18. Buy an expensive handbag
  19. Touch the Hollywood sign.
Let me know some of the things on your bucket list!

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West

:) Erin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment